Thursday, June 09, 2005

Does Alabama need a BBQ Association.

I am sending this via email to the blog to see if the link works. If you are reading it I guess it works.

I have been thinking lately about starting a BBQ association in my neck of the woods here in Northeast Alabama. To my knowledge there are none in this area. I have emailed several associational presidents to get their input on the matter.

Here in Alabama, as with any other region of the south, we have been saturated with bbq restaurants. If I want to get some bbq I do not have to drive too far to get some. The only things we have more of than bbq joints are car lots and pawn shops. Don't think there is a connection between the car lots and pawnshops.

There are a lot of people in this area who could benefit from an association being created. When I get more information about this I will post it.

Until then, smoke 'em if you got 'em.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster