Saturday, June 04, 2005

"Thinking about Q..."

I am sitting at work staring at my workstation doing what I normally do...thinking about BBQ. I have a lot of downtime at work so that allows me to surf the Internet for all kinds of stuff. Still, I can't wait until my next set of off-days so I can get in a good cook. Can't ever get enough practice.

I am not sure what I will be cooking this week. I waited too long to take advantage of the Memorial Day meat sales in my area so the freezer is looking bare. I wanted to smoke some baby backs but the place were I get them was out. I might do some wings and such. I am sure I will find something to do.

Oh, well. So goes the random thoughts of a rambling mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster