Thursday, June 02, 2005

Welcome to Ole Smokey BBQ

Let me take this opportunity to welcome all of you to my BBQ Weblog. This is something new for me so I will ask you to be patient as I get all the bugs worked out. Feel free to post and make comments on anything you see or read here. I do ask that all posts be kept clean. If you want to curse and talk trash, go do it on someone elses site.

Please feel free to send me your favorite BBQ recipes to olesmokeybbq@yahoo.com. They will be posted to this site as soon as possible. With that said, let's get to it!!

3 Comments:

At 5:05 AM PDT, Anonymous Lumpy said...

good luck on the blog!

Lumpy, from BBQforum

 
At 3:49 PM PDT, Blogger clublaugh said...

sounds interesting! I am doing a similar thing but mainly posting reviews of restaurants- check it out at http://bbqreview.blogspot.com/
good luck!

 
At 5:01 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the blog Smokey!

Sure do always appreciate the kind words you give me too!

bbqBob from the BBQ Forum

Have a good one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster