Thursday, August 25, 2005

My New Toys...

Just wanted to share my new BBQ toys with you. I have already posted pics of the WSM and will post some of the assembly and first cook pics soon.

Along with the WSM, I ordered the Nu-Temp NU701 Wireless BBQ thermometer. With it I ordered 2 of the remote transmitters (NU-751) allowing me to continuously monitor three temps at one time. Click on the pic below for a better view of this unit.







I really must give credit to Nu-Temp and their customer service. I ordered these on Saturday, August 20th and received them on Wednesday, August 24th. Also, I used this link from The Virtual Weber Bullet website that enabled me to save a total of almost $57.00 just on this order alone. I am not sure how long this offer will be running but if you need some new probe thermometers, now would be an excellent time to get these. I will post information regarding the use of these thermometers in the days to come.

Still waiting on the WSM and the hardware. I am ready to SMOKE!!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster